Many people nowadays suffer from thyroid, which has become a lifestyle disease. If you are suffering from hypothyroidism, then try these healthy living tips:
• While vegetables are considered good for health, you should avoid certain veggies such as cabbage, turnips as they can block the production of TSH.
• Have a very simple and balanced diet that is free from excessive salt, sugar, carbohydrates to say so. Eat a very clean diet.
• Make sure that you have an active lifestyle which includes moderate level workouts on a regular basis. Don’t over exhaust yourself.
• You may be asked to have supplements, but be careful that they have been prescribed by your doctor.
• As much as eating healthy and working out is important, you also need to pay attention to your body weight – don’t lose or gain, just maintain.
• Avoid stress and depression as much as you can. Try to meditate, or perform yoga to keep stress out.