We all have bad days, but there are moments when we feel that we have absolutely no energy. We wake up in the morning and we need at least two cups of coffee before we can think about our day, and after the first few hours of working or studying we are completely exhausted. This is normal and, more important than this, it is completely predictable. What can you do to fight fatigue?
- Eat well. Of course, in order to function normally and to have energy for the entire day you have to eat healthy foods. If you are a fan of fast food, try to limit this as much as possible. Instead, eat vegetables and fruits that will provide you with the necessary amounts of vitamins and minerals.
- Get enough sleep. Your body is not a machine. You need to take rest in order to be productive, and this means that you need to sleep 7 to 8 hours every night. Forget about spending your nights in front of the computer, as this will not do you any good in the short and long term.
- Exercise. The more you exercise, the more you’ll want to do it. Start easy with a few minutes per day, and increase the duration when you feel comfortable. Once your muscles are used to your new routine, you will not feel tired every time you take the stairs.
- Find your motivation. You have to know what you are working for, otherwise your work will not keep you motivated. Establish a few goals for the year and make sure that you work hard enough to achieve them.
- Don’t allow yourself to give up. We know it’s difficult and time consuming, but this does not mean that you have to procrastinate. Do your best to finish everything you have to do. It will give you pride in doing a good job and completing tasks on time.